Sr. Salesforce Developer
Are you driven by collective success? Do you believe collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one? Do you understand the power of an inclusive team that enjoys working together to create a shared vision? Then, apply now!
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for a Sr. Salesforce Developer who will be responsible for leading the creation of an end-to-end detailed solution with accountability for the technical design. The ideal candidate has excellent communication, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Accountable for complex customization and coding in the salesforce.com ecosystem.
- Be the technical subject matter expert and assist the team to solve complex problems.
- Review technical deliverables throughout the detailed design and development phase to ensure quality adherence and identify gaps or redesign requirements as needed.
- Comply with well-defined enterprise technology delivery practices and standards and project management disciplines, business technology architecture, and risk and production capacity.
- Conduct code reviews to ensure adherence to quality, standards compliance, reusability, and ease of maintenance, Operational Readiness Reviews.
- Assist in the identification & implementation of efficiencies in the development and DevOps processes.
- Provide estimates for new projects and initiatives for the development/design components.
- Identify and address application and data issues and cross-capability and cross-release issues that affect application integrity.
- Provide technical on-call support for incidents/outages to ensure that they are resolved efficiently with minimal impact on stakeholders.
- Continuously enhance knowledge/expertise in own area and keep current with leading-edge technologies, emerging trends/developments, and grow the expertise of the business, applications, infrastructure, analytical tools, and techniques.
Desired Skill Set:
- Undergraduate Degree.
- 1 year of experience working with REST web services.
- 1 year of experience working with Git and DevOps processes.
- 2 years of experience working with Relational Databases & SQL.
- 2 years of experience working in an Agile Delivery environment.
- 3 years of experience development experience using Apex and Lightning.
- 3 years of experience working with Service cloud or sales cloud.
- 5 years of experience working with Salesforce.
- Experience working with Object-Oriented Analysis and Design.
- Experience implementing/supporting at least one salesforce capability such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Financial Services Cloud.
Nice to Have:
- Platform App developer I and II Certification.
- Experience working with Mulesoft.
- Experience working with Test Driven Development.
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.