Sr. Salesforce Developer
If you share a passion for performance, a growth mindset with versatile skills, and approach everything with the highest integrity, then here's an opportunity for you!
Working with one of our top financial clients this role calls for a Sr. Salesforce Developer who will be responsible for being a core member of a multi-disciplinary team tasked with the build-out of a single CRM platform for the company’s Capital Markets group on Salesforce's Financial Services Cloud.
- Work with a team of other technology and business professionals.
- Perform analysis, design, development, testing and deployments.
- Execute development, configuration, and administration activities with the Salesforce Platform Cloud.
- Understand the standard capabilities of Salesforce Platform and guide as to when standard capabilities would suffice, or where customizations are needed.
- Utilize continuous integration and deployment tools.
Desired Skill Set:
- Undergraduate degree.
- Salesforce Certifications: Administrator, Platform Developer I, Platform App Builder.
- Experience developing complex applications and integration with at least three full Salesforce implementations
- 3 years of experience developing with Lightning components.
- 3 years of experience working with Agile methodology and JIRA/Confluence.
- 5 years of experience working with the Salesforce platform.
- 5 years of experience working with Salesforce using Apex.
Nice to Have:
- Salesforce Certifications: Platform Developer II, Integration Architecture Designer, Sharing and Visibility Designer.
- Experience working with automated testing tools and code quality tools.
- Experience working with Salesforce integration APIs and patterns, including AppExchange tools.
- Experience integrating with other Salesforce platforms and non-Salesforce internal and external systems, including other cloud-based platforms.
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, colour, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.