Sr. SAS Programmer – IFRS9/ Basel
Do you seek challenges and personal development opportunities, and have the courage to make a difference? Do you possess excellent communication skills and are constantly looking for more efficient ways to manage processes and company assets? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Sr SAS Programmer/IFRS 9/BASEL who will be responsible for working on a retail risk code migration project. The successful candidate needs to have strong technical skills such as SAS, SQL, UNIX, ETL and scripting language with knowledge of Basel/IFRS9, production process/system and past experience with automation. The ideal candidate has strong communication and problem-solving skill and the ability to multi-task with handle ad-hoc.
Desired Skill Set:
- 8 years of experience in SAS and SQL
- 5 years of experience with ETL
- Working knowledge with PERL, shell scripts
- Working knowledge with UNIX / Windows
- Understanding of agile development methodology
- Familiar with JIRA / Bitbucket / Confluence
- Previous experience with banking or financial institution
Nice to have:
- SAS Certificate
- Working knowledge of Capital Reporting, IFRS 9 and Basel
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.