Sr. Security Specialist – CCSP/ Cloud
Are you a versatile self-starter with demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently with attention to detail? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Sr. Security Specialist – CCSP/ Cloud who will be responsible for leading and working with ITS colleagues and stakeholders in the management of IT Risk Remediation programs. The job requires an experienced technical and operational risk management background with excellent coordination and prioritization skills, relationship and influence management skills and in-depth knowledge of the Bank's technology and/or operational risk management disciplines.
- Ensure Bank and Regulatory controls requirements are understood and that the operating procedures to manage controls operate effectively and can be sustained.
- Perform key SME role in the development of requirements for thematic issues programs.
- Where assigned, participate/lead reviews of critical ITS processes with an eye towards validity, accuracy, efficiency/effectiveness and a strong control environment.
- Identify and engage relevant stakeholders across ITS and other segments/functions (e.g. Operational Risk Management, Technology Risk Management & Information Systems) for remediation of issues.
- Where assigned, participate/lead collaboration and decision making with business and enterprise partners
- Present complex matters clearly, concisely and effectively while proposing options to align industry and Bank best practices with requirements.
- Identify any potential or actual conflicts and/or gaps between identified requirements and Bank objectives/organizational strategies.
- Provide timely status updates and escalation to Senior Manager as appropriate
- Collaborate with internal and external partners in alignment with the ITS Risk Framework
- Develop and implement risk oversight processes and reporting mechanisms to aggregate relevant information for various governance functions to provide a centralized view of applicable programs
- Lead development of presentation material to ITS management as assigned.
Desired Skill Set:
- 10 years of experience as a Security Specialist
- 10 years of strong experience in Security and Risk control
- Experience reviewing technical documentation
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, including Visio and PowerPoint
- Experience remediating tech risks
- Strong understanding of standards and policies including compliance
Nice to have:
- CCSP Certification
- Strong technology understanding of Cloud technologies, CDN, Analytics, and SEO
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.