Sr. Technical Support Analyst – Oracle/ JAVA/ AS400
Are you collaborative, resourceful and highly organized? Do you enjoy developing relationships with influential stakeholders? If yes, this could be your next opportunity!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Sr. Technical Support Analyst – Oracle/ JAVA/ AS400 who will be responsible for managing the test environment and IT Infrastructure to support. The successful candidate will foster ideation and impact the client’s digital and agile transformation.
- Supporting a diverse portfolio of test environments that include on-premise and cloud-based environments.
- Liaising with QA and Development partners for issue resolution and test planning for current and upcoming projects.
- Reporting and tracking environment incidents with other technical partners including opening and managing incident tickets and leading and participating in troubleshooting.
- Monitoring and maintaining automated Health Checks.
- Performing light testing for validating scheduled changes.
- Maintaining Technical Procedures and Knowledge Bases.
- Other duties as required.
Desired Skill Set:
- 4-6+ years as a Technical Support Analyst
- Practical working knowledge of WebLogic, Oracle, Java, C#, C++, Windows Servers, AS400 and MS Office
- Familiarity with various Operating Systems such as Linux and Windows
- Familiarity with Application integration, database, and network connectivity.
- Familiarity with Cloud Architecture and Security Concepts
- Degree or diploma in Computer Science, Programming, Computer Engineering or provide demonstrated experience and certification
Nice to have:
- Previous experience with major financial institution
- Previous QA or Dev experience
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Works well independently
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.