Sr. UX Product Designer
Are you a leader and learner? Would you like to see the impact of your work? Do you see yourself in a collaborative, challenging, and result-oriented environment? Are you a peoples person? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for a Sr. UX Product Designer who will support growing Digital Wealth portfolio and create holistic design solutions for online banking experiences across multiple platforms. The successful candidate will shape experiences through hands-on contribution while ensuring consistency and coordination across design teams. The individual will work side by side with customers, product managers, developers, and fellow designers. The ideal candidate will work on Visual Design, interaction design, user interface design, web technologies, prototyping with the ability to produce deliverables such as pixel-perfect mockups that follow brand design standards.
- Lead design sprints, mentor junior designers, and guide design efforts from concept through user research, development, and iterative feedback loops
- Balance business goals, customer needs, and technological capabilities to create solutions that are scalable and future-proofed
- Rapidly sketch and prototype ideas in order to share concepts and learn from users
- Translate customer data and insights into design decisions, improvements, and opportunities
- Drive creation of customer journeys, UX strategy, and future state visions
- Produce UX deliverables such as user flows, site maps, and wireframes
- Communicate design rationale and evangelize user-centered design practices
- Contribute to planning, conducting, and analyzing usability testing and other user research
- Ensure use of existing design patterns, style guides, and accessibility guidelines, while contributing to their continuous improvement
Desired Skill Set:
- 5 to 7 years of experience with designing digital products
- 2 to 3 years of experience and knowledge of Visual Design best practices, interaction design, user interface design, web technologies, prototyping
- Experience working across the project life cycle, within cross-functional teams, and using lean/agile design practices
- Expertise in interaction design and information architecture
- Experience with web analytics
- Experience in the Financial industry
- Experience working with front-end developments teams as well as the skill to communicate your ideas clearly
- Knowledge of UX best practices, user-centered design, and design thinking
- Degree in Computer Science, Interaction Design, Graphic Design
- Conceptual thinking, ability to establish direction and creative concepts, and work to evolve designs under the guidance of UX team and Product owners.
- Firm understanding of responsive web and mobile app design
- Proficient with design software such as Axure, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, etc.
- Collaborative, team player with strong communication and presentation skills
- Flexibility, adaptability, and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Highly organized with demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects
- Expertise in design software such as Sketch, Axure, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, etc.
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.