Supplier Enablement Specialist – Ariba
Do you seek challenges and personal development opportunities, and have the courage to make a difference? Do you possess excellent communication skills and are constantly looking for more efficient ways to manage processes and company assets? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for a Supplier Enablement Specialist – Ariba who will be is accountable for the Strategic Sourcing Group (SSG) Supplier Enablement implementation and operationalization into BAU activities as they pertain to the Supplier Enablement Workstream of Source to Pay (S2P) Tier 2 Program. The individual will implement technology application to address end to end life cycle of sourcing, procurement, and payment. The ideal candidate will issue purchase orders, and supplier sends invoices. The individual will enable suppliers in the system -registered in the Ariba network, and do system testing. The potential candidate will do integration, testing, invoices back to the bank.
- Working with Sr. Manager, Supplier Enablement, AVP of SSG Program Sourcing Execution and other members of the Supplier Enablement workstream to operationalize Supplier Enablement Strategy and wave planning
- Responsible for supplier analytics, communication, engagement with the indirect supplier community, LOBs and internal stakeholders to execute the Supplier Enablement Strategy
- Respond to Supplier issues and questions relating to the onboarding process and assist in resolving issues between the Supplier and the Ariba Network post-go-live
- Responsible for setup and maintenance of Ariba Network transaction rules
- Track progress and success metrics for Supplier Enablement in accordance with the project plan
- Promote the S2P Program and Supplier Enablement and act as a Change Agent with SSG, VMO, A/P, Business leaders, and suppliers
- Participate in the creation and enforcing of Supplier Enablement Playbook, SOPs, Compliance policies and controls
- Manage internal and supplier escalation process
- Be Ariba knowledge expert
- Train and educate suppliers and stakeholders as appropriate; participate in developing training and presentation materials
Provide functional / business level communications as required
- 1 to 3+ years of experience establishing/growing Supplier Enablement expertise while implementing Ariba (preferably for the financial services industry)
- 3 to 5+ years of knowledge of strategic sourcing, procurement & buying functions
- 3 to 5+ years of experience with Source to Contract, Procure to Pay data & systems (specifically Supplier Enablement process)???
- 1+ years of experience data integration projects, complex technology projects using formal project delivery methodology
Nice to Have:
- 1 to 3+ years of financial services industry experience
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.