Systems Admin/Application Consultant
Are you collaborative, resourceful and highly organized? Do you enjoy developing relationships with influential stakeholders? If yes, this could be your next opportunity!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Systems Admin/Application Consultant who will manage, support, and resolve complex vendor and proprietary technical issues arising in a calm and efficient manner. The successful candidate will lead project coordination efforts in onboarding new applications and synchronize internal technology teams to provide an optimal end-to-end solution for both internal and external clients.
- Identify and resolve medium to highly complex production problems for support of applications.
- Analyze complex technical information to determine risk levels and technical feasibility when making changes to applications.
- Escalate technology issues to the appropriate application support and technology infrastructure groups.
- Identify proactive solutions for recurring technology occurrences to benefit the business.
Desired Skill Set:
- 8- 10 years of experience in an Application Consultant/ Unix System Admin/ Windows System Admin role
- Deep knowledge of the operating system -Windows/Unix
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Nice To Have:
- Enterprise-level experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience with antivirus systems
- Experience working in Banking Industry
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.