Systems Admin – BI
Are you a leader and learner? Would you like to see the impact of your work? Do you see yourself in a collaborative, challenging and result-oriented environment? Are you a peoples person?
Working with a large enterprise client , our client is looking for an individual to take on responsibility for supporting BI software infrastructure internally and for external clients. They will be accountable for the availability, stability, recoverability and overall performance of the Business Intelligence environment. This role involves product support activities and administration for BI software environments including SAP Business Objects, Qlikview, and Tableau. This person will also be involved in the design and implementation of the software product deployment infrastructure, as well as design, development, testing, implementation and support of system management processes and recovery tests.
- 2+ years experience with SAP Business Objects suite
- 2+ years experience using Tableau
- Adept trouble-shooting skills
- Strong communications skills demonstrated in written, verbal, and interpersonal scenarios
- Experience using Windows, Linux, or Unix server OS and utilities.
- Exposure to application servers and web servers.
- Exposure to cloud environments and associated tools
- Knowledge of Java and Microsoft .NET
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.