Are you a versatile self-starter with demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently with attention to detail? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Tableau Developer who will be responsible for detailed technical design and development of specifications and applications according to business units requirements. This candidate will lead the advising process on the use of Hyperion OLAP and Business Objects tools and processes. The ideal candidate has solid expertise in Documentation.
- Work closely with the business to understand strategic and financial objectives, recommend solutions and/or alternatives and translate them into technical specifications and applications.
- May supervise people Consult with project teams and business units on the use of Hyperion OLAP and Business Objects tools and processes within their organizations.
- Construct & implement physical database models and structures in the Hyperion Essbase database.
- Develop data extraction and transformation software components required to build Essbase input files.
- Develop scripts to automate administrative tasks supporting Essbase and Analyzer.
- Write Reports in Business Objects.
- Develop Business Objects Universes.
- Performance Tune Reporting Applications.
- Administer Application
Desired Skill Set:
- 5 years of experience in a Business Intelligence Developer role
- 5 years of hands-on experience with Confluence and JIRA
- 5 years of solid working knowledge of Tableau
- 2 years of expertise in SQL
- Excellent documentation skllls
- Proven experience with Agile methodologies
- Solid Statistics or Finance background
Nice To Have:
- Tableau Certification
- Exposure to Risk management
- Proficiency in MS Azure
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.