Talend ETL Developer
Do you seek challenges and personal development opportunities, and have the courage to make a difference? Are you a motivated, flexible, creative team player with perseverance, excellent multi-tasking abilities and a proven track record for meeting strict deadlines? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Talend ETL Developer who will continuously enhance knowledge and expertise in their area and keep current with leading-edge technologies, emerging trends/developments and grow knowledge of the business, and applications, infrastructure, analytical tools and techniques. The successful candidate must resolve highly complex and multifaceted development-related problems. This candidate will act as a key subject matter expert who consults with and may lead clients and/or project teams on multiple aspects of development issues.
- Prioritize and manage own workload to deliver quality results and meet timelines as assigned
- Support a positive work environment that promotes service to the business, quality, innovation and teamwork and ensures timely communication of issues/ points of interest
- Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance productivity, effectiveness and operational efficiency of the business unit and/or team
- Establish effective relationships across multiple business and technology partners, program and project managers
- Participate in knowledge transfer within the team and business units
Desired skill set:
- 5 years of experience working as an ETL Developer
- 4 years of expertise with Talend (ETL)
- 3 years of experience with data mapping, data migration, data transformations, deduplication and error handling within Talend
- 3 years of experience with Git code repository tools, commands etc.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Jenkins, Informatica or MuleSoft
- Knowledge of Salesforce financial cloud, Campaign management and Lead management
- Expertise in Salesforce admin
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.