TDM – Test Data Analyst
Are you a data, process, and operations fanatic? Are you looking for an opportunity to improve and accelerate the growth of one of Canada's top financial institutions? Then, apply now!
Working with one of our top financial clients this role calls for a TDM – Test Data Analyst who will be responsible for identifying issues, analyzing problems and proposing solutions independently of management guidance. The candidate for this role is someone who has experience in QA and Automation, with experience in automation testing groups performing a range of testing tasks. The ideal candidate is results-oriented and forward-thinking and can help drive long-term plans. The ideal candidate possesses strong communication and collaborative skills.
- Define and execute the automation, testing and QA processes used in the infrastructure group from smoke testing through final acceptance testing.
- Define and execute an automation strategy working with external groups
Desired Skill Set:
- Experience working with Database and SQL.
- Experience working with test data management processes.
- Experience working with TDM tools like CA-TDM and Delphix.
- Experience working with automation tools like Selenium, UFT and API.
- Experience working with synthetic data creation programming skills in Java.
Nice to Have:
- Experience working with ServiceNow.
- Experience working with Jira and Confluence.
- Experience working with system architecture and Data Model Analysis.
- Experience working with mainframe testing with JCL, PROC, SORT procedures.
- Experience working with Python and Unix Shell scripting and File manipulation using Unix or shell commands.
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, colour, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.