Are you a leader and learner? Would you like to see the impact of your work? Do you see yourself in a collaborative, challenging and result-oriented environment? Are you a peoples person? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for a Tech Lead who will collaborate with subject matter experts from all areas of the business including infrastructure, operations, applications, vendors and lead to seek input from and plan/coordinate development, define requirements and timelines. The successful candidate will support production issues, includes independently completing root-cause analysis and diagnosis and build effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders, and ensures alignment. The individual is responsible for recommending or automating approaches to streamline and integrate technological processes and/or systems to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Assess and implement initiatives as required to deliver business objectives
- Decompose business requirements and translates them into detailed design specifications and code
- Assess the impact of design decisions to the computer solution/product/service being developed (i.e. performance, schedule, budget, downstream component/system impact, quality, etc.) and recommends alternate/creative solutions for mitigation/optimization if required
- Recommend and implement solutions based on analysis of issues and implications for the business for informed decision-making
- Conduct independent analysis and assessment to resolve strategic issues
- Interact with key business & technology stakeholders to define, analyze, and deliver requirements that reflect the needs of both the business and end-customers
- Assess the costs and benefits for different solutions and recommend/decide on appropriate designs
- Build solutions that are supportable, scalable and achieve aspiration of common assets and opportunities to strengthen the development capability, such as: sharing expertise to promote technical development, mentoring employees, building communities of practice and networks identify
- Stay abreast of industry technical and business trends through participation in professional associations, practice communities & individual learning
Desired Skill Set:
- Demonstrated strong programming skills and hands-on experience
- Proven and demonstrable experience designing and implementing high volume, high availability applications with a very high degree of automation
- Demonstrate strong facilitation, negotiation, interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills
- Demonstrate ability to easily deal with both abstract and concrete concepts and be able to reconcile them for the appropriate audience and context
- Quickly understand organizational dynamics and management priorities, and to be able to work effectively in a fast-paced, results-driven company
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, and or equivalent industry experience
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.