Technical Analyst/Procurement Analyst
Are you collaborative, innovative, and enjoy visionary thinking? Are you a self-motivated individual who is hardworking with proven work history? Are you forward thinking, creative individual who willingly takes ownership of complex and challenging initiatives? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Technical Analyst/Procurement Analyst who will be responsible for Data analysis, Mapping, Integration and Cleansing of large data sets. The selected candidate will be assigned to migration activities to ensure the acquired Bank’s software applications are migrated to the client’s systems.
- Preparing technical documentation including specs, design and functional
- Perform configuration activities
- Testing strategy & UAT execution
- Defect resolution and management
- Deployment & cutover activities
Desired Skill Set:
- 3-5 years of solid experience in a Technical Analyst, Systems Analyst or IT Analyst role
- Excellent coordination and project management skills
- Self-starter personality
- Expertise in Data analysis and advanced Excel skills
- Experience with SaaS solutions
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Strong understanding of Procurement, Finance or HR processes
Nice To Have:
- Proficiency in procurement tools
- Hands-on experience with Coupa P2P
- Solid exposure to Beeline
- Superior communication and documentation skills
- Advanced troubleshooting skills
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.