Technical Branch Operations Analyst (Pinpads/ Cheque Scanners, TCR)
Are you collaborative, innovative, and enjoy visionary thinking? Are you a self-motivated individual who is hardworking with proven work history? Are you forward forward-thinking, creative individual who willingly takes ownership of complex and challenging initiatives? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Technical Branch Operations Analyst (Pinpads/ Cheque Scanners,TCR). The ideal candidate will have a technical background in problem-solving, build/release coordination and analyzing solutions. This person will be shifting into an issue/resolution ownership role where he/she will want to take on ownership of equipment & change management. Communication skills will be the critical piece to achieve success!
Desired Skill Set:
- 7+ years of experience working through various phases of the SDLC/PMLC with the ability to coordinate through full delivery.
- 5+ years of experience as a Technical Analyst, Build / Release Coordinator, QA or other combination of roles.
- 3+ years of experience specifically focused on PinPads, Cheque Scanners, TCRs, etc.
- 3+ years of experience with vendor patch management to review & implement properly tested changes to production systems.
- 2+ years of enterprise banking experience with sound financial acumen.
- Ability to completely own issues from initial discovery through investigation & ultimate resolution which often means coordinating multiple teams.
- Superb communication skills with the capability to engage senior leaders effectively communicates progress on work projects in a concise manner and escalate issues
Nice To Have:
- Build / Release Coordination
- In-depth knowledge of physical banking challenges
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.