Technical Development Lead – Machine Learning
Are you passionate about working with cutting edge technologies? Are you looking for an opportunity to improve and accelerate the growth of one of Canada's top financial institutions? If so, apply now.
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for a Technical Development Lead who will be part of a Machine Learning Execution project. This person will be an expert in deploying analytical models to start right away. The Machine Learning Models are written in Python and R. All data comes from a CDH cluster but the models run within Docker containers. The client will be migrating the framework from development into production, including DevOps CI/CD with Jenkins and Kubernetes. This individual should be familiar with designing APIs, especially API security.
Desired Skill Set:
- Proficient software development experience (especially Python, shell scripting)
- Experience with Docker and orchestration frameworks like Kubernetes/Swarm
- Excellent API design skills
- Microservices and highly distributed/available client/server systems
- Strong Linux fundamentals and experience working with Linux distributions
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.