Technical Writer- Banking
Are you a self-motivated technical writer with stellar communication skills? Do you enjoy developing and delivering high-quality, user-friendly documentation? Are you comfortable collaborating with a team to create meaningful content? Can you thrive in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple deadlines, competing priorities and client demands concurrently? Then, here is an opportunity for you!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Technical Writer- Banking who will be responsible for supporting the Unified Account project for PWM. The successful candidate will work with business partners to gather information as needed. The ideal candidate has solid experience in Technical Writing with expertise in Broadridge, Jira, process flows, and Agile project development with exposure to working in the Financial Industry.
- To update and develop procedures and user guides before the required deadlines
- Work with the Project team through Sprints in Agile project development for updates
- To support any additional communication & training needs where capacity exists
- Gathered and analyze source material, including process flows and software development in UAT environments, to assess documentation requirements and provide accurate work estimates.
- Adhere to plain language guidelines, internal style guides and client’s brand standards to ensure clear and concise communication
- Facilitate procedural walkthroughs of procedural guides for the project team as needed
Desired Skill Set:
- 5 years of previous experience in technical writing experience
- Previous experience working in a Financial Institution
- Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills
- Experience in creating documentation for a technical audience
Nice to have:
- Working knowledge of Broadridge or JIRA
- Previous experience with process flows
- Experience with Agile project development
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science or English, journalism, communications
- Understanding technologies and being tech savvy
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.