Technical Writer -DevOps/Cloud
Are you a self-motivated technical writer with stellar communication skills? Do you enjoy developing and delivering high-quality, user-friendly documentation? Are you comfortable collaborating with a team to create meaningful content? Can you thrive in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple deadlines, competing priorities and client demands concurrently? Then, here is an opportunity for you!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Technical Writer -DevOps/Cloud who will be working with product owners and managers, developers, engineers, architects and other technical writers to understand products to accurately write about them.
- Proactively learn about any new products that need to be documented through all available sources
- Create product and feature documentation, user guides, configuration guides, product and feature descriptions, infographics and other related artifacts
- Perform editorial reviews
- Identify gaps in documentation and clarify with appropriate team members
- Quickly adapt to changes in scope and content to keep the documentation current
Desired skill set:
- 5 years of experience in Technical Writing
- 5 years of experience in translating System Requirement Spec into System Design Spec
- 2 years of a solid understanding of Agile methodology
- Expertise in project delivery life cycle
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with Jira and Confluence
- Knowledge of DevOps
- Working knowledge of MS Azure
- Experience with Public Cloud
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.