Are you a self-motivated technical writer with stellar communication skills? Do you enjoy developing and delivering high-quality, user-friendly documentation? Are you comfortable collaborating with a team to create meaningful content? Can you thrive in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple deadlines, competing priorities and client demands concurrently? Then, here is an opportunity for you!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Technical Writer-Wealth who will be responsible for the design and creation of documentation for technical and non-technical audiences including procedures, user manuals, and technical training materials. The ideal candidate has strong written ability, is a good communicator and has a strong sense of patience as processes can take time.
- Ensure that documentation is consistent, professional, and technically accurate.
- Work closely with project engineers to research and verify content for technical documents.
- Collaborate on continuous improvement initiatives for documentation deliverables and processes, as well as various other documentation administrative tasks.
Desired Skill Set:
- 5 years of experience as a Technical Writer
- 5 years of experience in Project Management
- 5 years of experience with MS Office Suite including Visio, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong expertise in Adobe Acrobat and Snagit
Nice to have:
- Previous experience working at a Financial institution
- Experience working in the Wealth domain
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.