Test Data Analyst – CATDM/DELPHIX
Are you a versatile self-starter with demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently with attention to detail? Then, apply now!
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for a Test Data Analyst – CATDM/DELPHIX who will be responsible for defining and executing the automation, testing, and QA processes. The candidate must be a dedicated, driven individual who can identify issues, analyze problems and propose solutions independently of management guidance. The ideal candidate is results-oriented and forward-thinking and can help drive long-term plans.
- Define and execute the automation, testing, and QA processes used in the infrastructure group from smoke testing through final acceptance testing.
- Define and execute an automation strategy working with external groups.
- Work with Test data management processes and TDM tools.
- Good analytical capability to understand system architecture and Data Model Analysis
- Conduct Application and Data Flow Analysis to identify data flow through different systems
- Conduct data mapping analysis to source and target systems.
- Resolve job abends, analyzing COBOL programs to understand abend messages.
Desired Skill Set:
- 3 years of experience working with automation testing groups.
- 7 years of experience working with data management processes.
- Experience working with CA-TDM and Delphix.
- Experience working with Java.
- Experience working with Database and SQL and handling and creating complex SQL queries to join multiple tables.
- Experience working with Selenium, UFT, and API
- Experience working with Oracle, DB2, IMS, and CICS.
Nice to Have:
- Experience working with Python and Unix Shell scripting and File manipulation using Unix or shell commands.
- Experience working with mainframe testing with JCL, PROC, and SORT procedures.
- Experience working with Jira/Confluence for creating/tracking Jira tickets and creating in-take forms.
- Experience working with system architecture and Data Model Analysis.
- Experience working with service requests and ServiceNow.
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.