Do you have a strong technical testing background, the ability to define effective test strategies and the ability to understand highly complex architectures? We have an exciting opportunity for you…
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Tester/(WCAG 2.0) who will be responsible for executing test cases, raising and re-testing defects, providing status updates and escalating risks to the Sr. QA Analyst. This candidate must effectively work with the team to ensure quality standards are understood and adhered to with minimum supervision.
- Provide appropriate sign-offs and release builds to staging environments and for deployment to production. Test published content via the front end and provide sign-off, including outside of regular office hours.
- Provide clear and timely analysis and updates to your lead and QA Manager.
- Continuously review schedule to confirm SLAs are met and problems resolved.
- Detail-oriented, and committed to completing work on time and accurately according to approved processes.
- Record and escalate issues and outages of business applications and processes to the Sr. QA Analyst or appropriate team member for timely resolution.
- Continuously provide input to the team for improvements to processes and documentation.
Desired Skill Set:
- 7+ years of experience in a similar role
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment
- Strong experience with JIRA, Confluence and AEM
Nice To Have:
- ISTQB Foundation Level Certification
- Exposure to W3C standards
- Experience with Accessibility requirements testing (WCAG 2.0)
- Solid hands-on experience with Windows and macOS interface standards
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.