Trade Operation Analyst
Are you collaborative, resourceful and highly organized? Do you enjoy developing relationships with influential stakeholders? If yes, this could be your next opportunity!
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for a Trade Operation Analyst who will join a high functioning institutional equities operations desk with the desire to develop innovative and strategic solutions. The ideal candidate should have proven to influence, relationship management and client interaction skills. The individual's team will be directly involved with internal and external trade desks and clients. The overall drive is to drive business development, process enhancements and improve client service levels while reducing risk.
- Develop and maintain sound working relationships with clients and internal groups to ensure a high level of service is provided on an ongoing basis.
- Overall accountability and governance of cash break investigations liaising with clients, correspondent banks, front office and other partners to resolve within procedural guidelines.
- Ensure all settlement issues are identified and resolved accordingly with the required guidelines.
- Provide a high level of customer service to clients acting as a point of contact for all customer inquiries.
- Report and escalate all technology issues, client issues, Sales & Trading issues and failed trades to management accordingly.
- Assist with resolving operational issues by determining appropriate resolution and root cause analysis to ensure the Bank/clients are not exposed to any significant risk, penalty, or loss
Desired Skill Set:
- 3-5 years of experience within capital markets, preferably in an Operational space
- Experience with Reconciliation and understanding of accounting and balancing mindset
- Experience with end to end understanding of trade life cycle of equities and derivatives
- Highly developed critical thinking and problem-solving skills along with an inquisitive mindset to question processes
- Technical skills in automation including data analytics including tools such as VBA, Tableau, Alteryx, Python and UI Path
- University or college degree in STEM-related field
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Sophis and ISM
- Securities accreditation
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.