UAT Tester – AML/ KYC Projects
Are you passionate about working with cutting-edge technologies? Do you want to work for one of the top Canadian financial institutions? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a UAT Tester – AML/ KYC projects who will be responsible for supporting and executing test case creation, test case execution, results from documentation, defect tracking, and status reporting. This will include working with business subject matter experts on developing and validating test scenarios/cases, interfacing with Technology & Operations SIT testing teams and third-party vendors. The ideal candidate for this role has strong listening, interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, with an ability to pay strong attention to detail.
- Responsible for decomposition of business and functional/system requirements to develop test scenarios and conditions
- Collaborate with the Technology and Business Stakeholders to create and execute comprehensive test cases, analyze business and system requirements for test planning and execution, define traceability from requirements to test cases, and participate in the defect resolution life cycle
- Assist the Test Leading and Testing Project Manager in the implementation planning process to ensure adequate business validation is performed by the impacted operational areas
- Accurately and efficiently execute test cases, analyze results, determine the usability, and report observations to the project team
- Document and report test results accurately, determine severity levels, while managing issues to resolution
- Log and retest discrepancies encountered during the testing process
- Follow established defect management protocols.
- Provide accurate, professional, and timely status updates to project stakeholders that is appropriate to the audience
- Escalate potential risks as they are identified and provide accurate recommendations for risk mitigation or recovery options
- Ensure adherence to privacy and confidentiality requirements (legal, compliance, and operational risk)
- Bachelor’s degree and/or relevant professional designation
- 2 years of UAT experience within the financial services sector
- Knowledge of testing discipline including test case development, scripting, execution, results tracking and reporting
- Experience with client lifecycle management tool
- Knowledge of banking, Capital Markets, client lifecycle management, KYC, client onboarding and AML
- Experience with automated test script development and execution
Nice to Have:
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Project
- Knowledge of and demonstrated ability in core competencies including teamwork, adaptability, planning, presentation, problem-solving, judgment, and decision making
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships across Capital Markets
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.