UX Designer – Axure
Are you driven by collective success? Do you believe collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one? Do you understand the power of an inclusive team that enjoys working together to create a shared vision? Then, apply now!
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for a UX Designer – Axure who will be responsible for conceptualizing and designing UX for employee-facing software applications. The candidate will partner with other units across the company to build complicated systems impacting 5,000+ employees who use these systems daily. The candidate will lead projects, delivering an excellent end-user experience by executing user-centered design thinking and methodologies, while integrating corporate standards. The candidate must effectively convey UX designs, to fix a defect or build new functionality, to the project team, for implementation; and, to senior executives, for sponsorship support.The ideal candidate possesses strong communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Develop user interface designs, artifacts, and project deliverables with the coaching/guidance of a UX Senior Manager.
- Develop concept sketches, high-fidelity wireframes, graphical assets, prototypes, and interactive mock-ups.
- Host interactive ideation and co-creation workshops with clients and employees to develop a vision for future experiences.
- Conceptualize, build, test, and refine low to medium-fidelity prototypes that demonstrate possible solutions and service experiences.
- Contribute to the creation and update of the design systems to help enforce the companies brand coherence, accessibility standards, and cross-site consistency.
- Work with a UX researcher to understand user needs, conduct usability studies, develop user interface prototypes/documentation.
- Deliver concept and design presentations.
- Coach and mentor junior members of the team.
- Articulate the business value of design to stakeholders.
- Support agile, innovation, and change, ensuring designs are fast-paced, scalable, and future-proofed.
- Leverage understanding of UX design principles to help communicate, promote, and govern enterprise-wide design systems.
Desired Skill Set:
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Industrial Design, Information Studies, Cognitive Psychology, Product Design, or related fields.
- 7 years of experience influencing critical decisions, setting project goals, and delivering UX design artifacts with the right fidelity.
- Experience working with stakeholders.
Nice to Have:
- Experience working with Axure, Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch/InVision, and Figma.
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.