UX Designer – Capital Market
Do you have a passion for building, creating, and designing? If you have a deep passion for user-centered design, technology, and innovation. Do you envision how people experience products and bring that vision to life in your design? We have an exciting opportunity for you
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for a UX Designer – Capital Market who will collaborate with Digital Team Members and related LOBs to ensure designs result in best-in-class digital experiences that are reflective of company branding and market positioning strategies. The ideal candidate is responsible for creating holistic design solutions for online digital experiences across multiple platforms and mentor junior designers and guide design efforts from concept through user research, development, and iterative feedback loops. The individual will identify development challenges or issues, research, and make recommendations to solve challenges.
- Balance digital and business goals, customer needs, and technological capabilities to create scalable solutions that reflect the long-term goals
- Collaborate with enterprise digital standards team to ensure we align to usability and accessibility guidelines, as well as development methodologies.
- Lead and direct the production of site maps, prototypes, and the creation of graphics, infographics, or icons for company digital properties.
- Sketch or prototype ideas to quickly share concepts with internal stakeholders
- Translate customer data, business insights, competitive analysis, and trends into design decisions, enhancements, and opportunities
- Produce user flows, site maps, and wireframes in design sprints
- Ability to quickly modify designs based on technical constraints, changing deadlines, etc.
- Collaborate with the user research team to plan, conduct and analyze usability testing
- Ensure conformance with Company design and accessibility standards
Desired Skill Set:
- 5 years of experience with designing digital products, websites, mobile & responsive experiences
- 3 years of experience with design tools such as Axure and Adobe's Creative Suite, especially Adobe XD
- Strong prototyping skills
- In-depth knowledge of UX best practices, user-centered design, and design thinking
- Strong communication skills
Nice to Have:
- Experience in the Financial industry
- Experience with Capital markets
- Familiarity with web analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics (Omniture)
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.