UX Designer – Wealth Management
Do you seek challenges and personal development opportunities, and have the courage to make a difference? Do you possess excellent communication skills and are constantly looking for more efficient ways to manage processes and company assets? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a UX Designer – Wealth Management. The ideal candidate is not just a UX Designer but someone who understands in and out of designing and all that goes into making a digital design.
- User experience
- Making UI layer changes
- Restructuring content on the page
- Designing and launching
- BAU/Maintenance work
- Small and large-scale channel enhancements
Desired skill set:
- 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Strong experience with Figma and Adobe Suite
- User experience and design experience to help evolve the platform
- Experience with Accessibility standards (AODA and ACA)
- Ability to design for mobile and desktop platform
- Experience with User experience research methodology
- Excellent team player skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with Jira
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.