UX Designer (web and mobile)
Are you imaginative, innovative, talented and multi-skilled Graphic Designer? Do you possess a sharp eye in layout, composition, typography and photography? Do you take pride in your work? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of our leading financial clients, this is an exciting opportunity for a UX Designer (web and mobile) who will be a strong advocate for the customer. The potential candidate will be formally trained in design and passionate about customer-centric innovation. The individual will transform complex problems into elegant experiences.
- Ideation, concept development and experience innovation
- Creation of sketches, wireframes, specifications, prototypes, scenarios and storyboards
- Close collaboration with development teams to ensure that design intent is achieved
- Advocate for the user throughout the project lifecycle
- Stay abreast of current design methodologies, practices and trends
- Participation in observational studies, usability testing and other customer research
- Effective communication of conceptual ideas, detailed designs, and design approaches/rationales
- A degree in design or a design-related discipline (industrial design, user-centred design, visual design, design strategy, design management, human factors, psychology, human-computer interaction, etc.)
- Ability to translate conceptual ideas into compelling customer experiences
- Prototyping skills demonstrated through various techniques: sketch, paper, wireframe, video, or interactive prototypes
- 5 to 7 years of experience with design tools as such Axure and Adobe's Creative Suite
- 5 to 7 years of experience with web and mobile technologies
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Organization, logic, and analytical skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to ask good questions and communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to communicate ideas to a diverse audience and constructively integrate feedback
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate well in a team environment
- Proficiency with design tools as such as Adobe’s Creative Suite, Invison, Sketch, etc.
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.