UX Researcher Manager
Do you seek challenges and personal development opportunities, and have the courage to make a difference? Do you possess excellent communication skills and are constantly looking for more efficient ways to manage processes and company assets? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a UX Researcher Manager who will be responsible for helping lead human-centred experiences that are rooted in a strong understanding of the client’s customer needs. The successful candidate will work closely with cross-functional business stakeholders (Design, Product, Content Strategy, Digital Strategy, Technology, and Business) and a third-party vendor, continuously advocating for and embedding research evidence across Agile sprint cycles,
- Report directly to the Director, of UX Research & Design Operations (Canada & US) and work with a collaborative team across offices in Canada.
- Lead the research strategy and roadmap delivery for our next generation Wealth platform, ensuring client experiences align with the client’s Experience Design vision
- Guide a Sr. UX Researcher in executing the research roadmap, providing direction to ensure rigour, planning and high-quality standards are met in executing research methods.
- Lean in to assist with the end-to-end research process when required.
- Collaborate with your extended UXR Wealth portfolio team members, ensuring we’re continuously threading together knowledge and learnings across products
- Alongside your UX Research Leadership peers and the broader UX Research team, contribute to and support evolving best practices around the research craft and focused specializations.
Desired Skill Set:
- 7+ years of professional experience, working in a digital environment
- Seasoned expertise in providing thought leadership around research strategy and effectively delivering on a research roadmap
- Hands-on experience leading & executing the end-to-end research process: gathering requirements, prioritizing, planning research, recruitment, gathering data, analyzing & summarizing results, and sharing findings
- Strong expertise in applying UX Research methods, understanding the strengths and limitations of the craft and being bold enough to communicate when research is not needed
- Strong experience triangulating various data types, across internal and external sources
- A high level of curiosity, comfort with ambiguity and willingness to challenge the status quo
- Action and execution-oriented, with the ability to bring an idea from plan to reality
- A love for data and asking questions, seeking answers, and working with others to solve complex challenges
- Previous FI Experience (Top 5 bank or any other digital FI institution)
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.