Vendor Manager- data analytics
Do you seek challenges and personal development opportunities, and have the courage to make a difference? Do you possess excellent communication skills and are constantly looking for more efficient ways to manage processes and company assets? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Vendor Manager- Data Analytics who will be responsible for providing support to 5 vendor managers through all stages of the vendor lifecycle, in alignment with relevant client frameworks and methodologies and with business and enterprise objectives. This candidate will work with AVP and Vendor Management to develop and execute on vendor portfolio strategies for new vendors.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with internal client partners and vendors to ensure business priorities requirements are clearly understood and met, and objectives are aligned.
- Provides advice and guidance to business partners and VM teams as appropriate regarding VM best-practice to optimize and secure value from third-party relationships.
- Understands contractual terms and conditions, and their commercial implications to the business to effectively support the vendor managers.
- Engages with SSG sourcing partner to share business, industry and vendor insights in support of strategic planning and contract negotiations.
- May provide input into strategic planning, then implement strategic direction set by Business Leadership across all relevant business units, and lines of business in the case of enterprise vendors, including employment of agreed VM governance.
- Applies organizational change management principles and practices to effectively manage stakeholder and vendor expectations, anticipating downstream impacts and planning accordingly to minimize disruption (e.g. during vendor transition; on-boarding/off-boarding)
- Engage business partners to ensure active participation in vendor governance and oversight, ensuring roles and responsibilities are clearly defined
- Applies sound judgment by understanding priorities, and dependencies and making pragmatic decisions in the context of enterprise and line of business objectives.
- Develops and retains in-depth knowledge and expertise of marketplace and industry developments pertaining to vendor relationships, category and business requirements
Desired skill set:
- Experience with data analytics and business intelligence solutions
- Hands-on experience with MS Office suite of tools
- Ability to apply accounting and mathematical principles to work as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail
Nice to have:
- Experience with Enterprise Applications including Tririga, Ariba, Coupa and Tableau
- Experience in a large financial organization
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.