Vendor Manager-Food Services/Hospitality
Are you collaborative, innovative, and enjoy visionary thinking? Are you a self-motivated individual who is hardworking with proven work history? Are you a forward-thinking, creative individual who willingly takes ownership of complex and challenging initiatives? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Vendor Manager-Food Services/Hospitality who will be responsible for prioritizing and managing workload to meet service level requirements for service and productivity. This candidate will consistently exercise discretion in managing correspondence, information and all matters of confidentiality.
- Reporting and data entry support will be required to develop BEOs for events
- Review monthly financial reporting as it relates to the MSA(s)
- Provide oversight on quarterly spend reports for each of the pillars under the Hospitality umbrella
- Set up QBR meetings, and review agenda and financials ahead of time. Ensure burning issues are addressed at the meeting.
- Review monthly financial reporting as it relates to the MSA.
- Assist with building a SOW(s) for new projects working with Strategic Sourcing Group and Vendor Management where required
- Assist with transition of vendors depending on outcome of RFP
Desired Skill Set:
- 2 years of proven experience in Project Management
- 2 years of experience Managing Event Budget
- 2 years of previous banking experience in a similar role
- Basic to intermediate Excel knowledge including formulas required and pivot tables
- Computer savvy with professional-level MS suites
- Experience in creation of PowerPoint presentation materials
- 2 years of hospitality-focused background in food and multi-unit execution
- Independently manages workflows and has strong time management skills
Nice to have:
- Previous work with industry leaders in foodservice/hospitality in the GTA
- Experience in RFP
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.