Vendor/ Relationship Management Analyst
If you share a passion for performance, a growth mindset with versatile skills, and approach everything with the highest integrity, here's an opportunity.
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for a Vendor/ Relationship Management Analyst within our client. The ideal candidate will have previous banking experience and will possess excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- 2 years of experience with coordinating internal team and external vendor on a large environment
- 2 to 3 years of vendor/ client management and coordination experience in a large organization
- 1 year of client-facing experience
- Experience liaising with stakeholders, including executives, to prepare reports
- Hands on vendor management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive and motivated, with demonstrated consensus building skills
- Strong critical thinking, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to deliver on priorities under tight deadlines
- Customer experience orientation
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact at all levels with superior organizational awareness; Ability to operate in an evolving, sometimes ambiguous environment
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.