Virtual Event Organizer
Are you a versatile self-starter with demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently with attention to detail? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Virtual Event Organizer who will be responsible for planning and executing diverse internal and external events, meetings, conferences, stakeholder events, and programs, as well as virtual and hybrid events. This candidate will act as a key consultant to the business on all aspects of event planning in support of and integrated with the business strategy The ideal candidate for this role has strong listening, interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, who is highly motivated with a proven track record to deliver results.
- Responsible for the end-to-end process of event planning and execution including budget management, program management, and relationship management of mid-scale internal and external events including industry conferences.
- Program management for all mid-scale internal and external events and industry conferences, developing comprehensive critical path documents, budgets, project plans, communications plans to effectively and efficiently deliver high-quality events.
- Work closely with business partners to understand event objectives and deliver high-quality events.
- Lead project meetings to support the planning and execution of events.
- Plan and support the delivery of events organized and ensure alignment with business strategy and brand.
- Monitor and understand industry trends, identify issues and opportunities and provide recommended action to appropriate stakeholders, gather, integrate information/research, and interpret existing views of the target audience to support the development of future event
- Ensure that the brand is incorporated and protected during the events organized.
- Participate in evaluating the effectiveness of the planned event after execution; compile and analyze feedback from various internal and other attendees and partners.
- Work with Senior Event Manager on components of the larger-scale events.
- Provide professional communications support, including the execution and evaluation of communication initiatives, programs, projects, and work plans as assigned.
- 5 years of experience with event management
- Virtual event management experience
- 1 year of experience with WebEx, Vera cast
- Undergraduate degree or relevant professional certifications, designations, or equivalent
Nice to Have:
- Large enterprise experience
- Previous banking or financial experience
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.