Visual Designer – Capital Market
Do you have a deep passion for user-centered design, technology, and innovation? Can you envision how people experience products and bring that vision to life in your design? We have an exciting opportunity for you!
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for a Visual Designer – Capital Market who will be responsible for every aspect of the design process – from research and ideation to execution – to deliver best-in-class digital experiences while maintaining brand and company Design Standards to ensure cross-site consistency. The candidate will keep note of the latest design trends as well as collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver optimum design solutions and compelling experiences for clients, prospects, and employees. The ideal candidate is a master storyteller, user experience advocate, and creative problem solver.
- Collaborate with team members and related LOBs to ensure designs result in best-in-class digital experiences that are reflective of Company branding and market positioning strategies.
- Create holistic design solutions for online digital experiences across multiple platforms.
- Mentor junior designers and guide design efforts from concept through user research, development, and iterative feedback loops.
- Balance digital and business goals, customer needs, and technological capabilities to create scalable solutions that reflect the long-term goals of the company.
- Collaborate with enterprise digital standards team to ensure usability and accessibility guidelines are aligned, as well as development methodologies.
- Lead and direct the production of site maps, prototypes, and the creation of graphics, infographics, or icons for Company digital properties.
- Sketch or prototype ideas to quickly share concepts with internal stakeholders
- Translate customer data, business insights, competitive analysis, and trends into design decisions, enhancements, and opportunities
- Produce user flows, site maps, and wireframes in design sprints
- Quickly modify designs based on technical constraints and changing deadlines.
- Collaborate with the user research team to plan, conduct and analyze usability testing
- Ensures conformance with Company design and accessibility standards.
- Identify development challenges or issues. Research and make recommendations to solve challenges.
Desired Skill Set:
- Undergraduate degree in Interaction Design or related discipline
- 5 years of experience designing digital products, websites, mobile and responsive experiences
- 3 years of experience working with Axure and Adobe's Creative Suite, Adobe XD
- Strong prototyping skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working with UX best practices, user-centered design, and design thinking
Nice to Have:
- Experience working with Capital Markets
- Experience working with Adobe Analytics (Omniture)
- Experience working in the Financial industry
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.