VMWare Specialist- UCS
Are you a versatile self-starter with demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently with attention to detail? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Business Systems Analyst – Consultant who will be responsible for monitoring and resolving incidents related to infrastructure systems and applications. The successful candidate will Initiate corrective actions to resolve system and infrastructure application errors. The ideal candidate has 5 years of experience in VMware infrastructure build and deployment with exposure to UCS servers & UCS Central and expertise in automation using PowerShell or Python.
- Log and document production problems, identify recurring problems and recommend preventative measures.
- Answer calls from application support groups or systems engineers, identify problems and resolve or escalate as required.
- Interact with systems programmers, server, database and network support staff to maintain responsive and available infrastructure for the application
Desired Skill Set:
- 5 years of extensive knowledge of PowerShell and Python scripting tools
- 5 years of extensive knowledge of vRA and vCenter
- 5 years of experience with VMWare and ESXi systems
- 2 years of working knowledge of the NSX network concept
- Familiarity with Service Now or other service request technologies
Nice to have:
- VMware Certification
- Experience in Linux or Windows Server deployment automation
- Network and FW background
- Worked or have exposure to Audit findings & VMware Infrastructure Non Compliance/Troubleshooting and Remediation.
- Understanding of Network and Infrastructure Designs
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.