VMware System Engineer – vRA, vCenter
Are you collaborative, innovative, and enjoy visionary thinking? Are you a self-motivated individual who is hardworking with proven work history? Are you a forward-thinking, creative individual who willingly takes ownership of complex and challenging initiatives? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for a VMware System Engineer – vRA, vCenter who will be responsible for the automation of deployment of ESXi clusters, and VMWare to create new VMs.The successful candidate needs to be a team player with excellent communication skills. The candidate's role is to focus on scripting using Powershell and Python for deploying ESX Clusters. The individual's performance is measured by Deliverables/Timelines. The ideal candidate should have VMware infrastructure build and deployment experience, Automation experience using PowerShell or Python open to other large enterprise industries. The individual needs to have exposure to a private cloud network and security, exposure to Linux and Windows deployment tools and strategies, very high visibility, exposure to Linux/Windows deployment, ESXi.
Desired Skill Set:
- 5 years of experience with extensive experience deploying ESXi clusters on UCS servers, and related components (e.g. UCS central, Service Profile, FI configuration)
- 5 years of experience with VMWare and related technologies and components such as vRealize Automation (VRA7, VRA8), vRealize Operations (VRO), vCenter, NSX micro-segmentation
- 5 years of experience and extensive knowledge with Powershell and/or Python scripting tools and automation practices
- 5 years experience and knowledge with vRA and vCenter
- 2 years experience and knowledge with NSX micro-segmentation
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Linux/Windows Server deployment automation
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.