Web Analyst – Adobe
Are you a result-oriented professional? Do you have experience in building and managing web applications? Do you design creative web-based solutions? Are you an excellent team player who has a love for learning? Yes? Then, apply now!
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for a Web Analyst – Adobe who will be responsible for planning, prioritizing, and executing Optimization initiatives across the company’s public sites and sales conversion funnels. This includes A/B and multi-variant testing, segmentation, and targeting/personalization programs. The position will ensure that these initiatives deliver value and improve the client experience across all digital properties. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, analytical, logical, can multitask and prioritize accordingly, and has excellent communication and interpersonal skills. The candidate can work independently as well as collaboratively as part of a team.
- Prepare A/B & multi-variant tests, segmentation, and behavioral targeting plans, manage the execution of the plans, analyze results, identify key learning, propose recommended next steps and publish the results.
- Analyze and report on key metrics, identify trends, issues, and opportunities to improve online sales, site, and conversion funnel performance and overall user experience.
- Contribute to the strategic thinking and roadmap development of the Optimization program.
- Ensure the value of digital data and insights is well understood by the Digital Channels team and its key stakeholders.
- Responsible for the effectiveness of optimization projects to deliver business value and improve the customer experience, as well as identifying opportunities for future site improvements.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to define and manage initiatives through the definition of KPIs & website metrics, as well as reporting requirements by engaging with partners in and outside of the channel.
- Analyze data and reports to identify issues as well as revenue-generating and cost reduction opportunities, which improve online sales, site performance, and overall user experience, ultimately leading to an increase in ROI.
- Identify trends and pain points, draw conclusions and propose actionable recommendations to key stakeholders within the organization.
- Provide value-added analysis to answer questions and anticipate the needs of the Digital Channels teams.
- Create presentations for senior management that clearly and concisely present analysis and recommendations.
- Define, communicate and enforce Optimization standards and policies.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and innovations to drive new initiatives that contribute to the business goals.
- Create ALT experience using Adobe Target
Desired Skill Set:
- Undergraduate degree in business or related discipline or equivalent experience
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Software
- 2 years of experience working with web optimization software
- 3 years of data analysis and presentation experience
- 4 years of Adobe Target experience
- 4 years of Adobe Analytics experience
- 4 years of reporting experience
- Digital experience and knowledge of segmentation and behavioral targeting
- Experience delivering presentations of analyses and recommendations to senior management
Nice to Have:
- 2 years of experience working with Web Analytics Reporting Tools
- Experience working in the Financial industry
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.