Web Graphic Video Designer – SharePoint
Are you collaborative, innovative, and enjoy visionary thinking? Are you a self-motivated individual who is hardworking with proven work history? Are you a forward-thinking, creative individual who willingly takes ownership of complex and challenging initiatives? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Web Graphic Video Designer – SharePoint who will be responsible for maintaining and developing and maintaining web portals, and graphic and video content within the client’s environment. This candidate will have expert-level knowledge of the key Web/Graphics/Video tools and technologies with a strong visual aesthetic and design capability with a passion to create beautiful work that is functional and displays a high level of polish. This role requires a problem solver who is comfortable working with a variety of stakeholders from within their functional team and beyond often who do not have a strong background in graphic or web design.
- Create short videos, podcasts and voice recordings for training purposes or reference for bank employee
- Contribute to online, email and in-hand employee communications (banners, posters, backgrounds etc.)
- Convert employee communications into engaging designs, produce creative presentations
Desired Skill Set:
- University degree or college diploma in Graphic/Web Design
- 3-5 years of work experience as a Web/Graphic/Video/Animation Designer
- Excellent working knowledge of Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe Creative Suite, Word, PowerPoint, Xilisoft Video Converter, Camtasia
- Experience with SharePoint 2013, SharePoint Online, Office 365
- Proficient with HTML coding and experience with HTML5, proficient with CSS.
- Knowledge of cross-browser web authoring standards, and the challenges in cross-browser compatibility
- Knowledge of best practices around UI/UX design and
- Understanding of working with corporate brands, physical and digital design guidelines
- An individual with strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to draft, design and deliver quality content
Nice to Have:
- Ability to work with limited supervision, can work autonomously within a remote team
- Self-starter, reliable, team player, detail-oriented, ability to multitask, organized, and work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.