XML developer – PDF
Do you have a passion for building, creating and designing? If you have a deep passion for user-centered design, technology and innovation. Do you envision how people experience products and bring that vision to life in your design? We have an exciting opportunity for you.
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for a XML developer – PDF who will be responsible for supporting support a number of technologies and forms. The successful candidate will be well versed with testing and must possess attention to detail and thoroughness.
Desired Skill Set:
- 2 to 4 years of strong working knowledge XML development, ideally Extensible Stylesheet Language (xsl) development, ideally using XMLSpy as a code editor:
- Strong working knowledge of HTML.
- Experience with creating and modifying PDFs with Adobe products (Adobe LiveCycle Designer, AEM, Acrobat Pro).
- Experience in making PDFs accessible.
- Ability to understand and acquire new technical skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong analysis/design skills, detailed orientated. Ability to code, debug and trouble-shoot with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of all the tools in MS Office 365.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with OpenText Exstream development
- Familiarity with system testing methodologies
- Experience managing documentation in Confluence, JIRA, SharePoint
- Prior Financial experience
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.