Associate Field Technician
Are you passionate about working with cutting-edge technologies? Do you want to work for one of the top American institutions? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top clients this role calls for an Associate Field Technician.
Desired Skill Set:
- Basic office skills including MS Office, email, MS Teams, etc.
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs
- Some level of experience in a data center environment
- Experience in Cabling including:
- Cat 6
- Multi-mode fiber
- Single-mode fiber
- Installation and use of structured cabling
- Experience with server and network hardware including:
- Palo Alto
- Basic understanding of hardware such as physical installation, upgrading internal components, basic troubleshooting, etc.
- How to configure the out-of-badge interfaces on the hardware (ie. ILO, iDRAC, connecting to a serial console)
- Understanding of carrier circuits and working with Telcos and circuit cross-connects
- Basic understanding of data center layouts (hot/cold aisle), power infrastructure, cooling, and physical security.
- Understanding of basic change and incident management and tools such as ServiceNow and HP Service Manager
Nice To Have:
- Familiarity with Media management
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.