Posted August 28, 2018

BeachHead Sponsors 7th Annual Paddle Royale Event Toronto

“If you’re in the luckiest 1% of the humanity, you owe it to the rest of the humanity to think about the other 99%”.

Following this mantra, BeachHead – a leading IT Recruitment firm in Toronto, participated and sponsored the Paddle Royale Event in Toronto.  Big Brothers Big Sisters of Toronto Young Leaders brings together the 7th annual event to support the life-changing mentoring programs that serve at-risk children and youth in Toronto. Two Table Tennis Teams from BeachHead participated in the nerve-wracking competition, as part of our give back to the community initiative.

Held at the Steam Whistle Brewery in Toronto on 23rd August 2018, the event witnessed more than 600 professionals competing for the Toronto’s most favored Table Tennis trophy. The BeachHead teams were cheered and supported by their colleagues as they battled some of the best Table Tennis teams in the city. The highlight was a final match between BeachHead and LinkedIn, which witnessed more than a few nail-biting moments and was one of the best performances by our team to date.

Beachhead sponsors 7th Annual Paddle Royal Event