BeachHead Blog

Posted October 2, 2018

3 Soft Skills You Really Need to Excel In Your IT Career

A successful IT career requires much more than just the technical expertise. Read on and find out the 3 most important soft skills that you really need to build an impactful IT career.

Read More »

Posted September 24, 2018

Fear Of Rejection Clouding Your Performance In An Interview? 3 Rituals To Start Following Now 1

It is not rare for candidates to get anxious, sweat or blabber during a job interview? However, if you find yourself having trouble breathing, having tightness in your throat or blanking out just before your big day, you’re most likely suffering from pre-interview jitters. Don’t worry, we got you covered!

Read More »

Posted September 10, 2018

How To Answer Tech Interview Questions Like A Pro Part 2

Wondering how to best answer technical questions in an IT interview? We got you covered. Read on and find out how to answer technical interview questions like a pro in our part 2.

Read More »

Posted August 28, 2018

Beachhead sponsors 7th Annual Paddle Royal Event

“If you’re in the luckiest 1% of the humanity, you owe it to the rest of the humanity to think about the other 99%”. Following this mantra, BeachHead – a leading IT Recruitment firm in Toronto, participated and sponsored the Paddle Royale Event in Toronto.  Big Brothers Big Sisters of Toronto Young Leaders brings together […]

Read More »

Posted August 13, 2018

How to Answer Tech Interview Questions like a Pro Part 1

Technology roles are tough to crack. A little preparation and few tips from us can take you a long way in landing your dream IT job. Read on to find out the possible technology questions and how to answer them like a pro.

Read More »

Posted August 7, 2018

3 Reasons why a career in big data is a smart move

Are you wondering, whether a career in big data technologies is worth your time, efforts and money? Read on, to find out.

Read More »

Posted July 25, 2018

3 Best Practices To Achieve Job Satisfaction

Do you often feel weary while heading to work? Are you troubled by the feeling of tiredness all day? Read on and follow our tips to achieve happiness and satisfaction while doing your job.

Read More »

Posted July 17, 2018

3 key attributes of a successful finance professional

Want to have a successful career in finance? Read on, to find out top 3 attributes of successful finance professionals.

Read More »

Posted July 6, 2018

5 Things You Should Never Say in an Interview

Technical Interviews are tough to crack. Knowing what to say is important, but knowing what not to say is even more vital as a wrong comment can cause you your dream job. Find out 6 things you should never say during an interview.

Read More »

Posted June 25, 2018

Big data Certifications You Should Care About

As a Big data or IT Professional, you are probably wondering about the best certification in Big data to give a boost to your career. Read on to find out our top and recommended Big Data Certifications, that will help you upgrade your skills in no time.

Read More »